2XD Series - Quick Start Guide Installation
Mounting the VFD
- Mount the enclosure in such a way that it is fully supported.
- Note: 18" (450mm) clearance below and 6" (150mm) around required for ventilation.
- Open door after turning door latches 1/4 turn counter-clockwise.
- Connect motor leads to the terminal block labeled output.
- Connect power leads to the terminals labeled input.
Secure the ground wire into the lug marked with the ground symbol.
Note: 4ohms or less to earth ground recommended
Install transducer into a 1/4" NPT non-metallic fitting and run the wire back to the VFD, through a cord grip up to the terminal area and cut to length.
Note: Cut transducer leads to length, DO NOT coil extra wire or connect shielding ground wire. DO NOT run transducer leads next to motor leads. If necessary, only cross transducer and motor leads at a 90 degree angle.
Caution: Do not over tighten cord grip
- Install the Black wire into the I1- terminal and the remaining White or Red wire into the I1+ terminal.
Powering up the VFD
- Close the door and secure by turning door latches 1/4 turn clockwise.
- To bypass initial setup, press the HOME button, or, to
use the Perfect Pressure wizard, choose Yes (ENTER) when prompted.
Note: Hold the BACK and ENTER buttons for 3 seconds to reset the VFD to default configuration
Optional: To add an overpressure switch or float switch, make those connections to AUX2 and COM.
Caution: No voltage may be introduced on these terminals.