Effective November 3, 2021
Phase Technologies, LLC owns and operates the www.phasetechnologies.com website, which provides the Service.
- The Personal Information we will collect;
- How that Personal Information is used;
- Who has access to the collected Personal Information; and
“Personal Information” refers to any information relating to an identified or identifiable individual or business who is the subject of the information. The Personal Information may include, but is not limited to, your name, phone number and email address.
By using our website users agree that they consent to:
Information Collection and Use
We use the information we collect, together with the information from testing and running our network, to improve your services and experiences. We collect information about you and how you’re using our Products or Services along with information about your equipment and devices.
Here are some examples of ways we use your information:
- Providing our Products and Services.
- Contacting you.
- Improving your experience and protecting the Products and Services we offer. This includes things like customer care, network security, verifying or authenticating your identity, detecting and preventing fraud.
- Helping us plan, deploy, improve, protection and defend our network infrastructure, protecting our property and legal rights, and for other lawful purposes.
- Helping us understand which Products, Services, and offers may interest you; creating engaging and customized experiences; and offering new and improved Products and Services to you.
- Designing and delivering advertising and marketing campaigns to you and others and measuring their effectiveness.
- Delivering or customizing products and the content you see, including advertisements, articles, videos and marketing materials.
- Creating aggregate business and marketing insights.
- For security purposes, including preventing and investigating illegal activities and violations of our Terms, Use Policies and other service conditions or restrictions.
Sharing your Personal Information
We want to inform you that whenever you visit our Service, we collect information that your browser sends to us that is called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser version, pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics.
Cookies are files with small amount of data that is commonly used an anonymous unique identifier. These are sent to your browser from the website that you visit and are stored on your computer’s hard drive.
Our website uses these "cookies" to collection information and to improve our Service. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate our Service;
- To provide the Service on our behalf;
- To perform Service-related services; or
- To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
We want to inform our Service users that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites
Our Services do not address anyone under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from children under 18. In the case we discover that a child under 18 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do necessary actions.