As sophisticated electronic equipment becomes more prevalent in homes, industrial and commercial settings - clean, well regulated electric power is essential. The world’s electric power distribution systems have remained largely unchanged from a time when electricity powered only simple loads such as motors and lights. Events that previously went unnoticed such as voltage sags, surges, transients and harmonic distortion cause sensitive equipment to malfunction, costing the economy billions of dollars annually.
Reliability of power used to be measured against the number of power outages. Today studies show that as much as 95% of adverse power events are brownouts, spikes, over-voltage and electrical noise, with complete power interruption accounting for only 5%. A good power conditioner can protect equipment from all but complete power interruption and may be the most cost-effective solution for malfunctioning equipment.
PhaseTec digital power conditioners are designed to safely operate electrical equipment in the harshest power quality environments. With a wide input voltage range, user selected output voltages and frequency conversion capabilities, PhaseTec power conditioners can operate anywhere in the world.
Common applications include: Imaging Systems, Continuous Process Manufacturing, Broadcast Transmitters, Printers,
Communications Equipment, Robotics
FEATURES & BENEFITS
• Accepts a wide range of input voltage while maintaining tight voltage regulation
• Four user selected output voltages to operate a wide range of equipment
• 50 or 60 Hz input frequency and user selected output of 50 or 60 Hz allows operation anywhere in the world
• Double IGBT conversion isolates even the most sensitive equipment from dips, sags, surges, transients and harmonics
• Electronic power factor correction protects upstream equipment from harmonic distortion and complies with the IEEE519 standard for harmonics
• High momentary overload capacity for demanding applications
• Optional isolation transformer for dual voltage output and protection from common mode noise
• PhaseTec power conditioners have been tested to
MIL-STD-461E (ground army operations), the military standard requirements for the control of electromagnetic interference.**
*All installations must comply
with local and national electrical codes.
** Test results on file with Phase Technologies